Pregnant or not?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had my last period last October 11, 2021, it lasted for 4 days. On the 18th of October, me and my partner had an unprotected sex but practice withdrawal method and another unprotected sex on the 7th of this month. I took contraceptive pills that same day and it was my first time taking it. After 3 days of taking pills I started to have bleeding. My period is due on November 13th. I've been told that it was too early for a pregnancy test kit so I haven't tried it yet. I'm wondering about my bleeding, am I safe from pregnancy since the two unprotected sex happened during my non fertile days. And will I still get my period since it's just days away from now?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.