problems now for 4/5 months.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I've posted a few times on here already. I'm 22 years old male. As of right now my symptoms are a white/green coating on the tongue which is really bugging me! I can scrape it off! also had muscus in the back of my throat constantly since March! occasional discomfort in my abdomen, rarely experience pain from it though however it does happen. burning sensation in the upper right of my back from time to time. I've had tiny bits of blood on the tissue after i wipe from time to time. been doctors several times over the months, had blood test he said everything is normal, I just have a low vitamin D. he has referred me to the hospital and I have a appointment next month (Gastro-enterology department) I think I just worry to much and always think the worse as my mother passed away from cancer a few years back.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello

I am 21 and have anxiety and other diagnosis which make it worse for me as well. Overthinking tends to do that. I have had all of the above including the low vitamin d count. But not the green coating its mostly white. I was reffered to many gis and i was diagnosed with gerd. Sounds like you may have this due to the burning, mucus. I hope you get better.

• Posted

Hello thanks for the reply, I've never been anxious in my life until this year, I hate it! Yeah my coating is mostly white as well. Possible what I have then, my appointment is on the 4th of August, can't come soon enough.

• Posted

Yes my anxiety stress triggers most if it. But i wish you luck and take care.
  • Posted

My bowel movements as of today were black in parts which is slightly worrying me
    • Posted

Is there anyway you can go see your doctor? Or any attending doctor?
    • Posted

yeah probably not until next week now, two weeks tomorrow have a appointment at the hospital as well so hoping for some test to get booked. I've had this a week or so ago and then my movements seem normal again

• Posted

Okay thats a good sign, just try to stay calm. Being here sent me to the emergency room yesterday. Try to not worry. Feel better.
    • Posted

I really do try not to worry, anxiety has took over me it's crazy.

• Posted

I know sometimes it easier said than done. But i understand the feeling well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.