Problems with my foot, tingling pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello,

i have some problems for 2m now. It is nothnig that affects my life tremendously, but it bothers me!

So...it started with tingling of my big toe, but not like pins and needles, just this gentle tingling when i stood on my toes or when i kneeled. Then in started in the ball of my foot and down to the heel. when resting...im fine, no tingling. if i sit or rest and then stand.on my foor i feel it for a couple.of seconds....then goes away. i also had a bad pain in the ball of my foot, which lasted for a few days. it felt like something is not in the right place or needs to click/pop. i couldn't walk normally or step on that foot. when i walk for a long time it also hurst in the ball of my foot.

tingling comes ad goes but it is there, when i step on my foot. when i walk, sometimes nothing but the out of the blue...tingling, but gone in 3 steps.

i went for foot mri, but nothing came yet. can someone help me? what is this?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.