Propranolol with asthma

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello, i was wondering if anyone could help. i am a mild/moderate ashmatic. i take a preventer inhayler daily. i have been prescribed propranolol with anxiety, but was told it could make my asthma worse. has anyone with asthma talen it before? im scared that it will cause me to have an asthma attack even though i havent had one in 10 yearsp

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

what is propranolol used for? i have anxiety and asthma... i currently take singulair and zoloft. but the doctors want me to take a maintenance inhaler like QVAR for whatever reason i've resisted. which preventative inhaler do you take?

• Posted

I have been on propranolol for years and it hasn't affected my asthma

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.