PSORIASIS CURE!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm new to this forum so hello to all. I've been trying to tell as many people as I can about this cure. It's called "Psoriasin" and it comes a small square box (white and blue) it's actually in a small plastic tub on inside of the box. It has completely cured me finally after over 20 years of searching!!! It has the consistency of vasoline and contains coal tar. It can be found on Amazon and other sites and it's about 12 dollars. PLEASE TRY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

PS If you want more details - shoot me an email -

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello Vince, sorry you suffer from psoriasis. I use psoriasin too it comes in a tube, it’s a bit smelly due to coal tar but it does the trick when Psoriasis breakout is caught early. I have used it for many years along with a liteny of other techniques and moisturizerizers. I also use occlusion with psoriasin and salicylic acid products also help remove scales. It helps clear psoriasis but psoriasis in as you know an immune disease no cure. But there are many ways to manage this disease not only with topical treatments, new bio drugs, also along with foods found to trigger psoriasis.   

I see your new here.The moderator has removed your email address as this post has members all over the world and is for your protection. If you need to send anyone your email must be done thru private mail... see envelope next to screen name. Click on envelope and the follow the sequences prompted.

Wishing you continued success and a little sunshine goes a long way for treatment for psoriasis too. 

I hope you you come back , I would like to hear more about your treatment for psoriasis. I have plaque and palmoplantar psoriasis. What type has effected you? 

Good luck to you stay clear! 

• Posted

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I'm glad you are seeing results. Again I use Psoriasin deep moisturizing ointment in the 4 oz white jar. My doctor is at a loss to explain the complete reversal of my psoriasis I've had for 25 years. He said it has completely cleared up. He said this is the closest thing he's seen to a cure yet. It is important to note that after I have stopped using the product my symptoms have not returned. It's been almost a year now. The best part is that it's only twelve or so dollars a jar.

Good luck!!!!

• Posted

Sorry I forgot to add that I had plaque psoriasis, not anymore. Thanks again!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.