Pulled muscle sensation on right ribs?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Okay....i have a question....i will try to explain as best as i can as its kinda hard to explain lol....... I do have gb problems and yesterday i felt like i had a pulled muscle sensation. It was on my right hand side/right ribs that ''when round'' or ''wrapped around''  to my right shoulderblade. It felt like i had very badly  pulled  muscle but hadnt been doing anything to pull a muscle on that side. Iike certain sitting  postiions made it worse more painful, i had to get my partner to rub it quite hard sad Still a wee bit tender today but better than yesterday. Would this be part of my gb problems?? Ive never been in severe pain or had severe stomach pain in the centre of there upper abdomen that raidiates through to their back as alot people have with their gallbladder. Mine felt more like  pulled muscle. Does this make any sense? lol

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i kept thinking it was neck and left shoulder blade that i pulled muscles and my GI dr said no its acid reflux ,it can cause immflamtion everywhere inclding ear aches and sore throats ....messy business.........when i got my acid under control it literly went awaysmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.