Random Mild Headaches, and pain on the right side of my head above ear

Posted , 4 users are following.

So for the past couple months, I wouldnt say no more than 3. I have been having mild randomy headaches almost daily, and then there are times I get a pain on the right side of my head above my ear that is More Moderate and hurts more than the headaches I get that just hurt all over.

I am so terrified I have a brain tumuor and I stress so much. I have stress and anxiety and im only 16. Im like terrified of dying.

here are my symptoms

+Dizzy Spells when standing up

+Head aches 

+I have blurry vision  (but i am not sure if its just because I have bad sight and because I stare into either my tablet or laptop like from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep)

I noticed as i was typing this, my head starting hurting and then went away.. 

also another thing, I have this lump on the back of my right side of my head, its like on my neck right were my hair line is a couple inches from my ear, I think it is my occiliptal lyph node and its been swollenish for 3 yrs or more, Its like the size of the tip of my finger. Not that big.

(also, I went to the eye doc in like may and he said I didnt need glasses but If i wanted them I could get them, I THINK HE WAS FULL OF IT THOUGH)

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Bradlee,

Sorry to hear of your condition. You have not mentioned of going to the doctor. Have you been? Could be anything. Could be just getting your ears flushed that might help. The knot on your head surely needs attention. You may need an MRI.

Get things going to get some help. You too young to keep putting this off.

ML

• Posted

I went to the doctor today, I have a sinus infection. And the lump is some kinda cyst, I forgot what she called it. But yeah Im fine and most of my symptoms was just my anxiety and worry.
  • Posted

If you went to the eye doctor and he did an exam and didn't see anything then I doubt it's a Brian tumor. You could just be overly stressing and have high anxiety. Stress and anxiety can cause very weird things to happen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.