Rash and swollen ankles need advice hsp

Posted , 3 users are following.

*ive had hsp for 10 months now am a 16 year old female and this rash is really gettin me down and my ancles and foot have all gone swollen to the point i cant walk i understand the rash wont go but any suggestions on how to get the swollen bit away its made my ancles dead fat and if you dont mind could you tell me your experience of hsp as im really beging to be fed up of it all and just hope it goes away soon x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

it was my daughter whos now 8 had it in march she had it very severe that the rash on her feet n back of legs turned into big blisters she still has dark marks where rash was hard as it is for her to rest we tell her to alot the best way we found ti help ankles was lay down and put pillows under feet keep them higher than your waist she also bathed in childrens farm bubble bath from sainsburys helped sooth its going to take time unfortunatly i do believe more you rest the better you will be may seem long but not forever keep your chin up!

• Posted

Hi,

You could use compression socks,it helped me a lot.

also lift them as much as you can during the day.

good luck with it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.