Re- hip fracture

Posted , 7 users are following.

Thank you all for your support. My doctor suggested to go sooner for the surgery. He suggested next Friday which I am fine with it. As you all mentioned, at least, I now know what is going on with left hip.

Beck

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'll definitely pray for your surgery. Hopefully it will be a much easier fix and recovery than a THR. I had my THR on Monday (6 days ago), be by today my truly biggest complaints are some swelling and back sleep -- which is almost non-existent sleep for me.
  • Posted

I am sorry to hear that you have to have further surgery. I will say prayers for you and I will hope that the repair surgery is easier that the first one. Stay in touch - Cindy
  • Posted

How good it is that you had the scan that provided a diagnosis for your pain! And also good that you will be having the repair surgery very soon. We will be cheering you on! Hope you will keep us up-to-date about your recovery, Beck.
    • Posted

Thank you for your support. Indeed, I now what I am getting myself into, the good news I don't have too many options!!
  • Posted

It is much better when you know what you are dealing with - isn't it? And ... no delay on the surgery. That is pretty impressive. Best wishes for a careful surgeon, smooth operation and recovery. 

Regards

• Posted

Hey Beck, 

So true - how great that you are scheduled for this coming friday - 

Please keep us informed  how you are getting on .... oh, and you can compare this surgery with the one you had 19 years ago ....

good luck - sending you light and healing

big warm hug

renee

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.