Really struggling to cope

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all,

Ive been struggling for years but atm i feel the worst i ever have i dont have that much wrong with my life yet i am in disppear i really feel i cannot cope for much longer has anyone found methods that works i dont even mind if i dont feel completley normal just to some point of feeling like i can enjoy some quality of life i dont enjoy anything at all anymore!

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear you're struggling Kev! I'm in the same boat to be honest and finding it really hard at the mo. Things that help me are being as social as I can, keeping as active as I can and doing a bit of exercise. It takes a supreme effort to do these things but they do help. I hope you can find things that work for you too!
  • Posted

Hi Kev hang in there. I also find keeping busy or at least trying to helps. Exercise is good, maybe a hobby or a good book or a nice walk in the sunshien. Seems simple but it would keep your mind occupied taking in all your surroundings. I know it's hard but you can do it. Have you spoken to your Dr or considered therapy ?  it really could help. Saying you need help is the first step and it's all baby steps, one foot in front of the other. Good luck.cheesygrin
  • Posted

Hi,

I'm having real problems my self, I had another suicide attempt last week and really struggling.

Hopefully get better soon, i'm on Diazepam.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.