Really worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am so scared I have breast cancer other then the reddness i dont have any lumps i can feel or any other symptoms, I cant get a doctors appointment for a month.

has anyone else had anything similar to this?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

Please dont be scared......As both breasts look the same Im sure this isnt cancer.You dont say how long they have been like this....but are you sure you are not pregnant? Do you have any different feelings in the breasts? Do you do really vigorous workouts/exercise?

• Edited

Hi Jessica. How are you doing? Did you ever find out what it was? I have a very similar thing on both breasts too. Mine looks much worse after a shower. Completely goes away overnight/while I'm lying down in bed, but then comes on rapidly again as soon as I get up. It's barely noticeable while I'm wearing a sports bra, but gets really bad or if I go braless.

• Posted

I am currently experiencing this too, i noticed recently when i got out of the shower it was very noticeable - then when my body cools down that also goes down

Did you see anyone about this xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.