recent covid

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, received a positive Covid result on 12/09/22. I am home for 10 days until 12/19/22. Nice to see this discussion forum because all this time never got the virus until now. My symptoms are so mild I informed my doctor office but my best treatment is staying at home at this time unless I get worst. I'm lucky, very mild symptoms, no fever. I did feel like a cold coming on and my throat "thick", I did sinus rinse and took over the counter sinus medicine and I am feeling lots better, looking forward to re-testing and hopefully negative. I am also on a strict vitamin schedule with zinc, c, and vit D to boost immunity. My biggest issue is being very, very tired. I hope on the 19th once I finally can return to work I can deal with a full schedule. Any tips on improving energy??

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

sounds like you have a very mild case which is great. As far as energy goes, make sure you are getting lots of rest and sleep. Also it’s important to stay hydrated with water because that helps with energy. Basically it’s just a waiting game until you test negative.

take care of yourself like you would if you had the flu or a bad cold.❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.