Rectocele

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have developed a rectocele I saw my gynae who said matter of factly that I couldn't have an op as there was a lot of scarring only operation I've had is tvt 7 Yr ago I do have botox! on yearly basis to he said I'd need to be sewn up and couldn't Ave set again if they tried to operate as anyone else had this told to them I'm upset to be told off him like its an everyday occurrence

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Do you have botox injections into the back wall of the vagina? I suppose the injections may have caused scarring . I would try a different gynaecologist as it seems a very sweeping decision. If you get the same answer ask the gynae if he/she thinks its from the botox injections.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.