recurring fever with sinus pain anyone

Posted , 3 users are following.

happening since 2 months. Recurring low grade fever , sinus pressure , pain and body ache chills. 🤒

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

when ever i get the sinus headache and pressure i always get the shivers , i go freezing cold and tingly.

its reassuring to know its not just me but feel sorry for you as its really not good..

sending a comforting but freezing hug

• Edited

I have a chronic sinusitis, diagnosed, it actually started in may 2020.

Im from germany so my english might not be perfect. I make it relatively short and leave out all the medical treatments that i had from nose flushes over tons of antibiotics.

I have since summer 2020 an every day fever. It only stopped during the first antibiotic treatment with Amoxicillin for 2 weeks, and around 5 days after i was finish taking it, it started again. I had to this time the sinus infection already around 7 months.

Chronic sinusitis can have different causes, in many cases it are allergies. Those people have then of course NO fever. But they have the facial pain, maybe toothaches if its in the sinus maxillary aswell, headaches, runny nose.

My symptoms are:

Facial pain, Toothaches on the upper teeth with no dentogene cause, eye-swelling of one eye, and fever, and of course tiredness which is no wonder because my immunsystem keeps fighting the whole time. No autoimmune diseases, no allergies, i had a full body scan with a Scintography and they didnt find anything else in my body only the sinus infection, also no bacterias or fungi found in the blood, no bacterias found in the urin.

Bloodtests show highered Neutrophiles, Leucocytes, etc.

I will have in a few weeks finally a sinus surgery to remove the infection, it will be tested what it is, i suffer with this since 1.5 years now. I have tried out natural remedies and different nose flushings in masses, and plenty antibuotics. Clarithromycin helped to better it around 50%, Clindamycin had no effect. Amoxicillin bettered it to 99% but started again after i had taken it for 2 weeks, in a later try Amoxicillin had no effect anymore.

I never had any sinusitis before.

What i had 3 months prior to this sinusitis infection was Sars-cov-2. So i guess, that the infection with corona lowered my immunsystem and i got a bacterial infection followed by it, this can also happen by other viral infections, that wouldnt be uncommon.

I have also brain fog, and i noticed this brain foggish feeling is always exactly there when i have fever. So do i guess that the feeling of brain-fog and the fever are related. If i have no fever im mentally clearly available.

What you can do to better your situation is taking Angocin, its a natural bacterial killing remedy, and also Bromelain (very helpful)

But it all didnt fix my issue. I will report back after the surgery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.