Red bumps in throat std?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I went to a party it was my first time drinking I only had 2 drinking and passed out I woke up to me being assaulted orally now It took 2 weeks after for the pain to start I went to go get tested after 3 weeks it all came out negative maybe to early? It’s been a month now I got tested three days ago and again today hopefully they come back negative too

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Not all pain is related to a virus, sometimes it can be foods or underlying bacteria which goes away over time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.