Red droopy eyelid...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Over a 3month peroid, i've been expierencing a red droopy eyelid which only occurs an hour after awakening. I've signed up today, to acctually see what this issue is, and what's causing this to happen. I was not born with this, and i really would like it to go. So any help or suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It does look a bit swollen. Does it feel sore or itchy? Any flakes of skin or sticky stuff on your eyelashes when you wake up?
    • Posted

Nope. Nothing like that, just feels kinda heavy but that's about it, I just don't have a clue what it is
    • Posted

I've noticed under my affected eye, it's twitching continually through different hours of the day?
  • Posted

So what is recommended????
    • Posted

Cold compress might help? But I would say book an appointment with your GP or optometrist and see if they can figure out the cause. Try and get a morning appointment so the symptoms are still there when they examine you.
  • Posted

hayfever? its what causes my eyelids to swell. Tryin to find the right eye drops or tablets to help. cold face cloths etc dont help!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.