Reddish patches come and go

Posted , 3 users are following.

I noticed last week while I was on my period that the lower part of my breasts around the nipples have what looks like capillaries that are very noticeable. After my period ended, they seemed to go away, or at least were less noticeable. I didn't worry anymore, but the next day they were back. They don't seem to be noticeable in the mornings after I get up, but then they become more visible throughout the day. I can pull my skin taught and see them, they look like little webs of purple vessels.

I'm concerned about it, but I can't afford to go to the doctor to get everything checked out. I don't know what to do. Anyone have similar issues?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

They sound quite normal to me. Breasts can change in size and appearance during the menstrual cycle, and pregnancy due to blood flow and also as we grow older. If you have no itching,lumps, scaly or discoloured patches on your breasts then you are probably OK.Obviously if this get really troublesome or you are still worried then do go to your doctor.

• Posted

Did you ever go to your doctor about this?

Im experiencing the same thing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.