Redness in my meatus

Posted , 3 users are following.

since February 1st 2022 i am feeling burning sensation in my pennies...after few days i contact with an Urologist....first he said i am suffering from dysuria nothing to worry and prescribed me some antibiotics....after completion of the antibiotics the burning sensation in my pennies started again and now my doctor asked to do some tests like urine rm and uroflowmetery ....test results comes normal ....i showed my pennies to my doctor that there is red patches and he said nothing is to worry and again prescribed some antibiotics which are basically to cure UTI ......but still i am feeling burning sensation in my tip of pennies and sometimes tingling in my pennies also.....what should I do pls help anyone....

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

the surgery suggestion is ridiculous. you may have urethritis (inflammation caused) or prostatitis (which may or may not be bacterial - could be anxiety and stress induced). find a good urologists that will take the time to find a real bacteria versus just give antibiotics. you need to wait 3 weeks after stopping antibiotics to have an EPS urine culture and semen culture. Go down that line of thought first in terms of finding a solution. Urethritis can take months to heal too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.