Reduced tramadol 5 weeks ago

Posted , 6 users are following.

am not sure if this is tramadol related. i take 6 daily and stepped up to 8 daily for 2 weeks only, then back down to 6, was fine for 5 days then felt spaced out, starving, just not self. No anxiety or anything like that. i worked for 2 weeks then had 2 weeks off and just got occasionally feeling of brain fog. Now i do have chronic fatigue syndrome and the symptoms of brain fog and feeling flat at times are exactly what i have now but normally a flare up lasts 2 weeks. i have 3 days in between where i feel ok then i start feelign spaced out again and low in mood at times with an ache in right armpit that i get during my flare ups. this could well be a long flare up of my CFS but am panicking if its the tramadol reduced by 2 tablets after 2 weeks and symtoms started 5 days later but am now 5 weeks in and still feel spaced out during the day, then am getting panicked about my job and also how long its lasting, i spoke to GP who thinks its not tramadol at all and would only last 2 weeks if it was anyway not 5 weeks since reduction- he thinks its my CFS but am getting really down as am not my usual self. I keep googling and looked at the PAWS post acute withdrawal symtoms that can last when come off opoids but i onlyy reduced by 2 after 2 weeks of being on higher dose. Can anyone help am really worrying now. I dont have flu like symptoms, anxiety, no chills or anything like that just feel low in mood at times and brain fog

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

Im weaning off Tramadol too. Started March 2021.

Its hell coming off of this. I was told what makes it more difficult is the antidepressant that is in it. So there are 2 separate issues.

I believe the brain fog and low mood is from the anti depressants.

I will be going to a natural doctor , after I take my last little bit of tramadol. Which is a quarter of a whole caplet a day. I have had way too many negative side effects from tramadol. And the weaning off this drug has caused alot of symptoms.

I will be doing natural and therapeutics now.

I have alot of body pain still, but my severe headaches are gone. I have cervicogenic headaches from a neck injury & shoulder tear & chronic pain conditions from a work injury still have some pain.

I will not go back to that tramadol.

• Posted

good .. for any query about tramadol 100 mg call me on +13153841942

• Posted

Hi. Hope you are done with withdrawal and in good spirits now. If you have come out successfully. Pls help me too. Let me know about your experience about what made it easier for you to come off. Would be much appreciated.

• Posted

hi I know this post is a few weeks old but I was on tramadol on for 6 weeks and had terrible withdrawls . I was taped off in a week and still have nausea and extreme low mood . I'm currently on day 20 without . do u know if this is normal currently so fed up of feel bad

• Posted

hi. I stopped tramadol 8 days ago and I feel the exact same as you. low mood and I've got brain fog. my legs are aching all the time and I get bad rls at night.

is this the same for you?

thanks pete w

• Posted

hi There, I'm just wondering if you would like to share some of your story. I'm on 4 x 100mg a day as per my script but have been over using. I'm so so done with my tramodol roller coaster so once again starting a tramodol withdrawal. this has to work this time, I have too much to lose. if you have successfully come off it I would love to know if anything in particular worked

• Posted

hi. I was just wondering how you are feeling now?

I've been through tramadol withdrawal 4 times.

I'm currently on day 2 with no tramadol and I feel awful.i was on upto 16 tablets a day. please reply x

• Posted

good .. for any query about tramadol 100 mg call me on +13153841942

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.