Referred Pain, Is this TN?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi All,

For the past 4-5 weeks I have been suffering with pain in my temple region but only when I touch a specific spot directly below my nose, the pain in my temple area will only be present when im touching/rubbing this particular spot. So far no other symptoms.

My doctor is not sure what this is but I have an MRI booked in next week. I cant find any related information on TN and referred pain, does anyone have any experiences like this?

its such a strange symptom getting pain in a different place to what you are touching!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

this is the exact same as me if i touch the tip of my nose i get pain in my temple. did you ever get an answer ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.