Regarding my CPTSD symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

I witnessed the brutal domestic violence in 2018. I survived the long-term cold and cold violence. Now my condition is very bad. I lost consciousness when I was dissociated, had hallucinations for 6 months, despair, lost all interest, I feel that everyone cannot trust, I lose all my friends, I am isolated, I am always desperate, and now my mother is taking care of me, I feel better, but sometimes I am in disguise, I continue to suffer, I feel in hell No one will understand. If I close my eyes and flash back, those wounds will never disappear in my heart. Sometimes I have a severe headache. I only sleep for 3 hours a day. I feel life is no fun. Now I continue to receive treatment.

Sometimes I desperately pretend that I don't want to hurt my family

I will look happy

I still can't sleep

Repeating the traumatic picture, I cannot face reality

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

hi hua, that is an horrendous thing to read, if it's any consolation i do understand you! i have PTSD through assault and i find some days just too much to bear! take care of yourself, take one day at a time or split the day up into small manageable chunks and do things bit by bit, some days getting out of bed is enough oc an achievement and some days you can do more, be kind to yourself y bugger what anyone else says or thinks. you are a brave person, just remember that!

• Edited

I want to say about our problems, it ’s hard for anyone to really understand. We have to rely on the care of ourselves and our family to solve the problem. The doctor is an outsider. We must have a new life. I am trying to do this. Very important, to apply, we must have a life guarantee

• Edited

if you want to talk i promise i will listen! don't suffer alone....

• Edited

My husband has been in jail. My child has been away from me for 15 months. I miss my child every day. My feelings are not understood by ordinary people except doctors and clinical nurses. Sometimes the feeling of despair is close to death. In fact, I have a week. Repeated suicide every day

But I continue to face strong now, I am abused women syndrome

I have been repeatedly abused and ignored in these two years

Defamated by social workers

How can I deal with the cruelty of social workers? Do i need a human rights lawyer

I am full of hatred every day now, and I need to bring to justice those demons who have taken my children

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.