RESULT ADVICE PLEASE URINE+BLOOD TEST

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi , so but of back story I had a urine test and doc told me seems to be a bit of protein in urine but no blood so will send it to labs to check and book me for blood test.

Receptionist called 5pm to say a morning urine sample is need but that won’t be until after the weekend now so I looked at my results online and it has me worried. I’m only 21 years old and during these test I was very dehydrated so I’m not sure if this affects it? I’m meant to be joining the army but if I have kidney problems that will be well out the window if there’s any sort of damage 😦 let me know what you think of results :

Urine creatine level 20.8 mmol/L

Urine microalbumin level 313.0 mg/L

Urine albumin/creatine ratio 15.0 mg/mmol

Serum creatine level 87 umol/l

EGFR 82mL/min/1.73*2

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.