Right testicle moving on its own, what is wrong with it?

Posted , 2 users are following.

So. For context:

My testicles have been hurting for a week now. I've been to the hospital twice.

First doctor prescribed me antibiotics, suspecting an infection.

Everyday scenario:

-Pain is mostly in the right testicle, sometimes left. Sometimes it radiates to the tailbone and around.

-Gets worse when I lay down, usually for bed. That's when I take my antibiotics

-Right testicle ascends on its own, but not the left one, despite not being cold.

I've felt it and I noticed it wasn't sitting normally. I could feel the tube behind it (the epididymis) almost next to the side of the scrotum. I almost had a panic attack.

I went to the hospital. Had a blood test and a urine test, plus a physical examination. It's sitting normally and there's no noticeable infection, however I've still been recommended to finish up the antibiotics.

I'm confused and frankly, terrified.

(Off topic: It doesn't really help that I've got depression too.)

What's wrong with me?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I had testicular pain and I went to a pelvic floor therapist and She indicated exercises that help me to reduce the pain and eventually disappears. It could be tight pelvic floor muscles that needs to be loosened.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.