rls help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anybody with RLS suffer from a condition where they feel water droplets on their skin from time to time

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Its a curious sensation, feels like you are being hit by a drop of rain but you are inside. I've asked doctors about it but they just shrug. I had never correlated it with RLS. I have no idea why this occurs but you are not the only person that this has happened to. Doesn't appear to be serious.

• Posted

Glad to receive your reply Peter.   I haven't asked my dr yet but will.    A friend had nerve damage in her mouth and she feels water pouring out of her mouth at times but there is nothing there.   She has been told it is caused by nerve damage.   Which may explain nerve damage that occurred to me after a hip replacement because that is when

the rls started.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.