Roacea dieting

Posted , 2 users are following.

What is a good diet I have rosacea and I need some advice on what to eat?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi stewie

I personally reduced my carbohydrate and sugar intake while trying to follow the principles of a paleo diet. I find this keeps the podules and pustules under control.

I would recommend you start with the rosacea elimination diet for a couple of months and keep a diary. Then start reintroducing known trigger foods gradually to see what works for you.

Hope this helps.

• Posted

A paleo diet is going back to prehistoric principles of a hunter gatherer by eating a lean protein meat/fish diet rather than a farmed diet of grains etc such as wheat. Means no bread,potatoes and rice. Sweet potatoes are permitted. Also very good for weight control. Search the internet as you will get a far better explanation there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.