Rocking movements stops when driving in car

Posted , 1 user is following.

Please if anyone knows anything about this or has these symptoms please respond. For the past 3 years I have had a rocking motion where my body rocks back and forth 24/7 unless i am riding in car or lying down in bed then it stops. I have been to every doctor imaginable and they can't find anything incl neurologists, neurosurgeons, etc. I have had all the tests available and they can't find anything wrong. I am so tired of this and it's getting worse as every week goes by. I have been tried for motion sickness and it's not that. I am also getting a pain up the middle of my neck which runs to my left side of head. Please help

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

this is for my husband who is 68 years old not it is not my symptoms

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.