Scared of Brian tumor

Posted , 3 users are following.

So about 3 months ago I found a small moveable lump behind my left ear. It feels like its under the skin and when I touch it, I can move around. I wasn't concerned about it at first but recently I've been having pain around my head. I wouldn't describe jt as a headache but as pain. It feels like pressure long lasting pain. I've also felt a little groggy in my brain and sometimes in my right ear I hear ringing and feels like it's plugged. Being as I also suffer from anxiety I've gotten myself all worked up. I've lately got a cold or maybe a flu (not sure yet) running nose, stuffed nose, and mucous in throat. I'm afraid to go to the doctors as afraid of knowing what they might tell me. Please help!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hannah. Stop faffing around and go to your doctor. It's probably nothing at all but on the other hand if it is something serious the earlier it's diagnosed the greater the chance of a full recovery! It could be an ear infection or something similar, in which case you need antibiotics before it gets worse. If it's cancer (like I had) you have a good chance of complete recovery providing you get it diagnosed now - so get to your doctors and get it sorted.

• Posted

Good advice! Just go and see the Doctor. They know. It can be just fat sist. Don't worry Doctors if they think it can be something will book you in 2 weeks. Ihave been checked less than in 10 days! I'm fine and no Cancer but we always think the worst.

Good luck! Ring you Doctor and may be will be lucky to have an appointment today because it's Christmas!

Let us know how you are!

Blessings

• Posted

Thank you guys!! I have an appointment set in January. I appreciate the advice
    • Posted

Don't forget to let us know how you get on, good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.