Scary head feelings and sensations

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello all I'm struggling at the moment my head keeps getting all types weird headaches I feel disconnected and scared And Shaky. All these feelings scare me. Someone please help me calm.down.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I am at work now and i have wierd head sensations. Like it feels heavy and someone squeezes it ..... It suck but this is not dengerous at all dont worry
    • Posted

I replied to you below but it says I replied to myself
  • Posted

Nothing to feel bad about but I'm 21 and this all started for me about a year ago, dizziness, scared, shaking, headaches racignthougjsg ect

• Posted

Hey there, my head is like that everyday. My headaches change a lot, a lot of weird sensations I can't even explain that make me freak out. You feeling disconnected as well as all these symptoms, show that your anxiety is feeding them. Try to relax and distract your mind. Get up frm your bed and do something inside your ouse ( i usually turn the music on and start dancing). You'll see that all the weird sensations and pain will be gone.

• Posted

Yes that is exactly what I did I got up walked around drank some water moved around a bit then layed down I felt better and was able to sleep this anxiety is a burden in my life
  • Posted

This happens to me all day everyday, I suffer with health anxiety and I get pretty much all the symptoms! Some days not as worse as other days, but for he past 3 weeks my head feels like it been in a cloud and my body's been there but heads been elsewhere! Also headaches in my temples, eyes and neck but I've been told there tension headaches! X

• Posted

Hi jenni

These are symptoms of anxiety, they are weird and uncomfortable, the headaches are horrible too.

Try some relaxation methods to keep calm , take some paracetamol for the headache.

I even rub menthol on my forehead in the hope it will clear the funny sensations.

However if you dont suffer with anxiety.. and this is new i would visit your doctor for a check up just to put your mind at rest xx

• Posted

Hi Gill yes I have been diagnosed with health anxiety. I have seen many doctors because I always think something is seriously wrong with me I have had MRIs of my head and brain I have seen a eye doctor twice had all types of testing and blood work about a year ago it comes and goes that's how I know its severe anxiety it just scary

• Posted

I always think there is something wrong with me to. I feel like no matter how many times the doctor tells me I'm okay and it's just my anxiety I feel there missing something and there really is something wrong with me and until I have a full body scan I won't be satisfied! But I've read a lot of these threads and everybody seems to say the same thing as us. " no matter how many times the doctors tell us we're okay, there answers are never enough "

I've refused medicine as I want to cure it instead of mask it, but I'm getting to the point now where I don't know what else to do to self help myself and I might need that extra boost to try and sort it. I really don't know?!

• Posted

Its funny leading your message because you sound so Much like myself, I have too turned down all meds because I always say it doest cure this severe anxiety the meds just mask the symptoms so what's the point of me taking it messing myself up even more or becoming dependent on it and can't come off. I just fight through it hoping it will slowly fade away I have been through so much with this anxiety throughout this past year and a half. Sometimes I can fight it and sometimes it gets the best of me. It doesn't matter how.many doctors told me I'm okay or healthy I am still convinced in my mind that there is something seriously wrong with me

• Posted

Yeah I feel horrible at work mostly everyday with tons of head pressure as if someone is squeezing my brain sometimes its painful
    • Posted

Me too, I've had them for about 3 weeks straight now, a dull ache and it moves from place to place around my head. It's all stress and tension. It sends me insane!! X

• Posted

These headaches and head sensations are the worst sometimes these head feelings don't feel like a regular headache it feels weird sometimes not painful and sometimes they are all kinds of weird feelings happen

• Posted

Headaches are quite common with stress and anxiety but if you are really worried about them, go to the doctor and get checked out. I've had them for years.

• Posted

Yeah I've had MRIs of my brain and head I've had so much test done and bkoodwork everything came back fine so I'm pretty sure its just anxiety but I still sometimes believe its something much more serious

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.