Schizoaffective Disorder

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello all, anyone here have Schizoaffective disorder, and is okay to talk via messages please? To exchange advice, support, and symptoms about the disorder? if so, thank you for reading my post.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

is this like PTSD as this what this forum is for really!

• Posted

sorry, I accidentally put it in the wrong place. but I can't work out how to delete my post.im new here. sorry. still learning. 🙁

• Posted

You should be aware of what you can do if you are worried about their mental state or risk of self-harm. It can be helpful to know contact information for their mental health team or GP. You could find out if your loved one has a crisis plan. You could help your relative to make a crisis plan if they don’t have one.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.