SEVERE HIP PAIN FOR SIX YEARS FOLLOWING KNEE REPLACEMENT

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've just joined this group as I came across a lady, Wendy 056 who, like me had awful pain in both hips after a knee replacement six years ago. I was diagnosed with Trochanteric Bursitis and later, Fibromyalgia.

The pain is still there and I would like to hear if anyone else has experienced this.

I had no problems with my hips prior to the surgery but it has left me with virtually no mobility at all.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Were you offered any rehabilitation or even a course of physiotherapy when it became clear you were having difficulties?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.