Severe Hpylori & Severe Gastritis Can’t take antibiotics! Help!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello. i need to know if anyone here has been able to cure their Hpylori without antibiotics? i know it sounds crazy but i dont give up hope that a cure exists outside of those scary deadly antibiotics...

I have SVT .. so i cant take Flagyl or Biaxin .. and i have had Hpylori for 6 years now and 2 years with full blown symptoms! I Burp Constantly all day long its very sad, difficult and frustrating. my stomach feels bigger and full and when i eat it feels more full.

I cant barely eat anything .. Only foods with No seasoning. and pref softer foods .. i eat oatmeal .. i eat baked potato, eggwhites .. sweetpotato , broiled or grilled fish and chicken and mash and some veggies but no butter no seasoning .. My life is very sad and not easy .. i feel old and sick and This Bacteria is just taking over my body and life completely!! i had endoscopy a year ago and said severe gastritis caused by severe hpylori and i cant use any of the antibiotics because of my heart and i also have a clotting problem. i started taking Manuka Honey 2 days ago and it helps with stomach pain .. supposedly helps ulcers which i may have.. i also started Mastic Gum pills .. i hope they help me but im scared my Hpylori is so advanced im scared i may have gastric cancer forming .. Its scary! i want to cure it but cant take antibiotics.. -and i have a daughter that needs me she has aspergers and lupus and is 23 so i needed to live a bit longer for her but only Hpylori Knows how advanced it is in there.. Please anyone that knows or has used anything to cure it outside of antibiotics.. Please advise! Thank you !! good health to all!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rosy,

How are you feeling? How is mastic gum working for you?

I have had h-Pylori for about 5 years, and until recently, I was able to keep my symptoms at bay, and most of the time felt and ate pretty much normal. I was afraid to take the antibiotics because of some other health issues. I just started the quadruple therapy today because my symptoms got significantly worse in the recent weeks.

In recent years, I used some great supplements like mastic gum (make sure you have a good quality product, I used Mastica by AllergyResearchGroup, and it was excellent). I would take it for 3 weeks or so, 1 mg in the morning, and 1 mg in the evening, and it was worked well. Occasionally, with some more upset stomach, I would also take DGL chewable. It works in an instant, but you need to watch your blood pressure. The last thing that helped my overall stomach health was cabbage. I drink those "green drinks" every morning (some spinach, apple, blueberries, carrots, banana, and cabbage). I also add ground flaxeed, which helps to heal your stomach lining. Some people drink fresh cabbage juice and they say it works wonders. I also eat sauerkraut (beats any acid medication!).

According to some researches, in certain cases mastic gum can actually eradicate h-Pylori. I don't know how often it happens, but maybe it will work for you.

I have started quadruple therapy today, and I am terrified. However, I don't think I have an option at this point. I have been in pain for weeks (very localized, one spot of my stomach), feeling this sucking and gnawing sensation in my stomach, and my doctor thinks I have ulcers. I can't get in for an endoscopy for the next two months (I am on the waiting list), but she prescribed the quadruple therapy for me, and I think I need to give it a try. I am taking PPI, Pepto-Bismol, tetracycline (allergic to penicillin), and metronidazole.

Take care, I hope mastic gum will work for you. Try DGL, too if you can.

• Posted

There are vitamins you could try that support the digestive system. There are oils you could try. Salty water would help but you would be in a lot of pain. Speak to your doctor about suitable options.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.