Severe leg aches/pain relieved by Augmentin

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 43 Male, I'm out of shape but unbearable leg pain. I'm maybe 30 pounds overweight and smoke. I have been having unbearable leg pains just non stop aching with other pains. Two days passed my calf hurt so bad I couldn't walk. Woke up day 3 was gone,no pain. Woke up day 5 pain had went to the balls of my big toe/foot. Few days there. Started taking Augmentin for tooth ache or something . Day 1 couple hours after taking one I noticed I just felt good like a good night's sleep day 2 I felt good my legs weren't hurting so bad. Then about 2 days after it was took up leg pain came back. I thought must be in my head no way infection meds helped fatigue and leg pain. So went in told my family dr. he gave me some more and just kinda looked like I was crazy. So I tried it again same results. Took my last pill 2 days ago noticed my leg pain coming back 2 hours ago. My dr said I'm getting old take magnesium. I've been in pain with severe fatigue with delirium at times for a couple years with no answers and this is all I have to go with and my dr thinks I'm stupid. Anyone ever have any similar issues. thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.