severe stomach pain is it serious please help

Posted , 1 user is following.

over the past week i have been having intermittent stabbing and cramping pain lasting up to 2 hours a few times a day. when the pain is there it is a 7 or 8 out of 10. i am not constipated, pain killers don't help. i keep feeling like i'm going to be sick but haven't actually been sick

my GP surgery doesn't have any free appointments for a week but i'm not sure if it's serious enough to go to the hospital for because i know they're busy and i don't want to waste there time.

the pain is in my stomach area and also on my belly button

i've had my appendix removed before so it's not that and anyway the pain is on the other side and on my belly button

please give me some advice

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

were abouts is the pain is it in the upper quadrant area,and what side??? x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.