Sevier stomach pain and diarrhea

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm 6 days in without any opioids and I can't keep anything in me. I've been taking roxys approximately 8 a day. My food and water comes out as fast as i eat and drink. Does anyone please have relief. I work physically and I'm so weak because I'm not getting any nutrition and my stomach pain is unbearable. If anyone has any help please respond. I'm in serious need of advice. I have to work and can't. I can't go stay in a detox because I'll lose my business. Please help.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Greg.

Sorry to hear that, it's probably your bodies way of getting rid of all the crap in your system (no pun intended)!

I was the same when I came off all the Oxycontin I was on. You go from being constipated which is what opiates do, to the other way when you stop.

If you can't see your Dr go to a pharmacy & they can give you something over the counter, but I would think after a week it should be easing now.

Good luck & take care

Ritchie

• Posted

Hi Greg, I get this every time I stop oxycontin, best thing for it is loperamide, you may have to go higher than the recommended dose, if it says 2 capsules then try that, if no joy try 3 or 4 next time. Don't take it more than 3 days in a row though, and usually the stomach fixes itself in 2 weeks, anyway.

• Posted

Dude, the only way you will be able to do physical labor and go through opiate withdrawal is,  Imodium and  gatorade . Yo most likely will have to take more than recommended of the Imodium. When the  diarrhea stops, then you try and put some type of protein in your system. Make sure you load up on Imodium before, during and after you have eaten. Keep putting fluids in you, due to dehydration from  your diarrhea . If you feel that you don’t have the strength to preform at work, then make an excuse at work telling them you have the flu. Then take yourself to bed and take the  Imodium ,  gatorade and eat things like peanut butter and bread, try some fruit, maybe a little soup. Remember what you eat is what is coming out your other end. For me the less liquidity things are the more they may stay in your stomach longer.
  • Posted

Im going crazy I'm 11 days off suboxone and I can't sleep my body burns my joint jerk and ache I'm either to hot or cold all the time anyone have any advice that might help 

• Posted

Try getting some GABAPENTIN from your GP

I am now about 3 months of Opioids and life is good.

Stick with it it will be so worth it.

• Posted

Thanks Stephen appreciate the encouraging words honestly I think that has helped me the most just trying to stay positive I have gabapentin I'm just scared to use it I hear withdrawal from that are just as miserable  

• Posted

well, I have been taking the gabapentine since I quit the codeine and it is a different type of drug. For now I am not worrying too much about stopping taking them. I'm just delightedim off opiods.

Im sure they wont be easy to stop but the outlook on life is os much better. I find with gabapentin there is no desire to take them all... you'll know what I mean and you can only take so many and if you try to take more they just dont do anything further.

I have now after a few months got a realisation that I should just take 2 at a time and no more and the experience will be so much better.

I really hope this has worked.

Feel free to contect me on my email address and we can talk much better if you wish.

its

Very happy to talk and try to assist if i can - i can remember just how bad i felt about 5 - 6 months ago and now life is so much better.

email me.

Stephen 

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

• Posted

I have twin boys 27 going to spend a week with me to attempt detox they want off the percs bad.....but they want to take suproxine in its place which I feel is replacing drug for drug??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.