SGOT, SGPT High, Creatinine Increasing

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a 24 years old male. Recently I underwent a few blood tests and some parameters were not in normal range:

Bilirubin total: 1.43 mg/dL

Bilirubin direct: 0.32 mg/dL

Bilirubin indirect: 1.11 mg/dL

SGOT: 57 U/L

SGPT: 68 U/L

Albumin: 5.15 g/dL

Creatinine;: 1.08 mg/dL (this is quite marginal)

Phosphorus: 5.05 mg/dL

SGPT, SGOT and TSH are higher than the normal limit indicated by the clinic. Also, my creatiNine level is increasing. Though it is lower than 1.2 mg/ dL, it gas increased from 0.95 to 1.02 mg/dL.

How dangerous are these? What precautions do I need to take? Someone please help. I am really scared.

P.S. One additional information. When I urinate, I see that it is somewhat foamy. But protein test of urine gave negative result. After urinating, I also feel that the bladder is not completely emptied.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Foamy urine can also be caused when the bladder is full and the urine is passed with force. It can also be caused due to dehydration. Your SGPT, SGOT and TSH levels are high, which indicate anomalies in the liver. Get an appointment with a gastroenterologist. Do not risk delaying. The doctor may recommend an ultrasound – abdomen and hepatic viral profiling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.