Should I be concerned?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I’m a 19F, no major health issues. For almost a month now I’ve had severe fatigue, along with a slight low grade fever (98.8-99.2). I had some sort of virus that started on July 27, that lasted for about 10 days. My symptoms were diarrhea/fatigue/chest pain. Those all went away, but obviously still have severe fatigue/occasional dizziness and the low grade fever. Early this month (August 2), I had blood work done. Everything was pretty much normal, and I tested negative for multiple viruses, covid as well. I feel tired pretty much all day, but it’s usually worse late morning/early afternoon. I don’t have any shortness of breath. Today is what made me concerned. I was in a store with my mom and all of a sudden I felt like I was gonna faint. I felt very lightheaded/dizzy and my mom told me my face looked a bit pale. I still feel lightheaded, so I’m resting for now. I really have no idea what’s causing this. I was worried about possible cancer/leukemia, but I’m honestly not sure. Could my blood work have changed quickly? Does this sound concerning?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.