single testicle problem

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am 22 years old male having a single testes I'm my scrotum .I discovered it when I was 10 years and I am not confirmed whether it is a case of undescended testes or something else,although I do remember being involved in a fight at 7-8 years of age ,where I was hit on my scrotum very hard .so I am not confirmed whether it was that incident which caused my right testes to reach back inside my abdomen .this I am saying because I do feel the presence of a very mild bulge around my pubic area along with something round present inside it ,99% sure that its my right testes.I haven't had sex ever and masterbate regularly and in my knowledge the quantity of semen is good although no medical examination has been done yet. I do feel excited about women and sex like a normal guy sometimes even more .it would be great help if someone can tell me how to get rid of my problem and whether there are possibilities of any future complications to arise.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I testicle is enough to reproduce and produce testosterone. Don't worry you are still a normal man. See your doctor to arrange a scan to see what is going on.

Good luck

• Posted

I'm a 40 yr old male born with undescended tetes never father a child I'm wondering if this could be possible at my age?

• Posted

I would definately go see your doctor. I myself list both testicles last February. Your case is much different except the sex drive. Mine increased after losing them and my sexlife is better than when I had both testicles. Just not gonna ever have anymore children. Go get checked indeed. Especially if you have one stuck up inside.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.