Sleeping and vivid dreams

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone, I am wondering if anyone can enlighten me on my sleep conditions.

A bit of background possibly relating:

I usually go to sleep and eat when my body tells me too, i have no obligations like work etc. as i work for myself and can choose. I moved to Sweden when i was 10 years old and started to get a bloated brain due to learning the language as it was my third one but like magic overnight it lightened and from then on i don't think in words but rather image association. Life was so much easier and i can communicate in all 3 independent of each other.

I always sleep light and am ok with that as i never take any drugs ever and never get ill, I know the sleeping process is an aid to healing. It has only come to my attention recently that it is not normal

My dreams are so very real and colourful with smells and sounds. I can't tell the difference if i am awake or dreaming though my dreams are perfect and linear (Not jumping from one to the other) Later in life i learned that i can create my own and then create dream rooms i can come back to and even edit them. Those i am aware that it is a dream. I put myself in coma. In the first dream i felt tired and went to bed and fell asleep, i relived a reality but slightly foggy, in that dream i went to bed and fell asleep. When i woke up i was lost i couldn't see anything. It took me two weeks to find the door. and step back and eventually recovered and woke up. I remember every single dream and worried that i like my dreams better than reality and don't want to wake up. I do wake up regularly and then go back to dreaming.

I am wondering if anyone can help to explain my condition. ?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.