Snoring - help

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone. My partner snores regularly and very loudly, which has started to disrupt my sleep.

I have noticed it more and more, which makes me listen out for it/become anxious, then it starts to bother me and I have to leave the room and try to sleep in the spare room, often with little success. I really dislike the way it is impacting our sleep and relationship (I do wake him sometimes but this just irritates him and then he goes back to sleep and snores again). He has tried things like nasal plugs/dilators and a mouth guard (the latter of which seemed to work but was very uncomfortable and jaw ached for two days).

I wondered, therefore, if anyone was aware of any products that actually worked that he could use, or earplugs I could use? Please note I have tried various forms of earplugs already but the sound is so loud it often gets through and I can still hear it.

Thank you.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.