Solution for sciatica

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have research, develop an innovative approach to solve sciatica nerve pains. It's a whole sector that is vast in addressing it. It's wholistic and herbal thus very effective as oppose to simple pains killers of allopathic medicine.

Careful consultation is needed to know exactly how to address it. So, get in touch for more discussion on it.

I also address , prevent and solve non communicable diseases( health problems) especially chronic waist pain, chronic body pains, general health weakness/disorder, cancer/heart attack/High blood pressure prevention etc etc.

I don't know if it's permitted to include email on this forum but if it is then someone should alert me and I will include it in next input.

Thanks and I am here to aid towards the solutions of your health issues. Also spine problems

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.