Some people know it all!

Posted , 6 users are following.

i just did a quick google for something and found this little gem on a site called 'bible life' LOLOLOLOL

"Fibromyalgia, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are caused by a protein deficiency and excessive carbohydrate consumption which occurs when one eats a high-carbohydrate diet as recommended by the USDA Food Guide Pyramid."

4 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

And don't forget.  "IT'S ALL IN THE MIND" !!

Though carbs do seem to cause interest on this site.

• Posted

Meant to add - they must have been reading Eileen's posts! 😄😄
    • Posted

She's our expert on carbohydrates.  Loads of posts on this subject.
    • Posted

As a start, look up "Need advice on workable carbohydrate diets" (I think it was written by Roda about 22 hours ago).
  • Posted

They also say God hates vegetarians, the Big Bang Theory is wrong, GCA is a form of arthritis. Perhaps Louis Theroux should visit Mr and Mrs Fieske for a wierd weekend!
    • Posted

Mr and Mrs Fieske are the nutters who are writing this rubbish!
    • Posted

Sorry, typo their name is Rieske. They have some really interesting theories some if which I am sure could be dangerous if people listen to them!

1. People think milk is a healthy food that builds strong bones because of the myths, distortions and lies published by the dairy industry. Milk causes osteoporosis. 

​2. Calcium pills can cause cardiac arrest.

3. Carbohydrates cause osteoporosis. (Mr Rieske has written a book about carbohydrates) 

4. Humans have a natural belief in God. Brainwashing by books, schools and the major media is required to make a human atheistic.

They have thousands of quotes and have written various books including how to reverse heart disease and diabetes. Pretty impressive from a mechanical engineer! 

• Posted

Wow!  What dangerous people to be writing books. Many, many people will believe them.

I wonder what Eileen will think of the carbohydrates theme CAUSING osteoporosis?

• Posted

I just had a look at that site Flip, I love the medical disclaimer at the end:

'All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice'

​That made me laugh out loud!

• Posted

As a matter of interest, which country do these nutters come from? lol Hope it's not UK, don't fancy sitting next to them in cafe, bar, bus etc! twisted
    • Posted

Kent and Marti Reiske live in Boulder, Colorado. 
    • Posted

Thanks, I was just curious. Glad they're not British!lol There are some strange people around who really seem to believe the rubbish they publish like this. Can't find it by Googeling but I'll give it a miss anyway. rolleyes
    • Posted

The sad thing is they are probably making a load of money out the drivel they are peddling, and calling themselves a Ministry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.