Some strange feeling, what can it be?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi you all. I'm fighting anxiety and a bit paranoid thoughts last 4 years. So, I have had even earlier years some strange feelings. Feeling that left me biggest attention was that one day where I have feeling like I am some other, younger self and I have even forgotten what's date, year or what I was about to do. (not like I had amnesia, I knew everything and everyone, but it's like in some dream... where you know everyone and yourself, but feel strange and escaped from the time). I just have felt like I escaped from the time and I ''joined'' in some other year and forgot about worry, problems and reality. I have had that feeling like from morning to the evening that day... and after that I have had silmar feelings a few times. It's VERY powerful and seems so strange. That happened at times when I haven't lot of anxiety and hadn't paranoid thoughts like I did after a few months ago from these moments and lot of anxiety and paranoia like simply ruined my life. What do you think? And would it have something to do with it that I had one very stressful period in my life where a lot bad things happened in little time? Was this something like dissotiation? And why I had this? What causes this? Thank you

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi emma. I been fighting anxiety for 6 years already. I feel like the stress your having have made your anxiety big. I guess the advice i can give you is to calm down i know its easy to say but hard to do. Trying getting in activities that keeps your mind busy. Drink some tea that can help you relax. I take yogi tea stress relief and passion flower tea as well as getting some exercise too. I hope it help u ☺
  • Posted

it can be part a few differnt things but i dont think part of the usual anxiety disorders. Bipolar, DID, personality disorder might be worth disscussing with a therapist to figure it out. If you are not in therapy its always a very good idea to get one. Also maybe medicine related. I dont really know. Im guessing here. 
  • Posted

Well we know you have major anxiety. You could have dissocative disorder,which is caused by a tramatic event in you life, which is a defense machanism. I think you need to call your doctor, see what they say, and maybe a antidepressant  would really help. I'm sure they will help you, and know what meds you should be on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.