Sores on Vulva Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been traveling for more than 2 days so I got a little sick but along the way I felt some itching and discomfort. The 2nd day in here I find these sores on my vulva And I am completely in the worst discomfort In the world. It hurts when I pee or even jumping into the ocean . It stings like if you were to put lemon on a cut . I went to a doctor he said my fever and sore throat might not be related to whatever I have down there . And I'm on. day 5 and I have no fever no sore throat. But my vagina still has the sores. I am sexually active and I cannot get checked here for STD since I'm in Europe !

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Im so sorry you're having problems while abroad. I think if it were an std it would hurt all the time...So try to take comfort in that for now. Perhaps you could try an epsom salt bath...or perhaps google other all natural things to heal vaginal sores until you get home. I sure wish you a speedy recovery!

• Posted

Hi that sounds horrible I can relate it sounds very similar to vulva thrush people think thrush is just itching and burning but vulva thrush causes cuts and I've even had small little ulcers, it is very painful- I don't know how long you're over there for but if you buy regular thrush treatment over the counter at a chemist it will relive some of the symptoms and then when you get home best to go to a doctor or gynocologist. I hope this helps

• Posted

what if the sores kind of look like canker sores on the vulval area ?
    • Posted

Canker sores look like ulcers ? I generally get ulcers aswell as cuts when my vulva thrush flares up badly, salt water is good to help if you could go to the beach or salt water bath if possible it will hurt but will soothe you after a while, also try lignocaine gel you can buy that over the counter too

• Posted

That looks like genital herpes.. I was recently diagnosed and that is what my first outbreak looked like.. had fever flu like symptoms that went a way in a dsy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.