speeding up digestion

Posted , 1 user is following.

ive always had this weird thing about pooping where i feel like i have to poop everything ive eaten out all at once. i eat once a day, so i usually expect everything to be ready as waste after like 10-12 hrs after ive eaten. i have a super fast metabolism, and ive tried and tested myself many times to make sure that this is the case.

my routine is as such: i eat, i go about 12 hrs after i eat, and an hour or 2 before i eat again, i try to go again. that 2nd time i try to go, usually nothing is released, which is all the comfort i need to assure myself that my digestive system is working the way i want it to. my 1st attempt is an hr long without fail, 1

but i dont feel constipated or have diarrhea anything. basically, i want everything i eat to be released as waste at the same time.

however, in the past yr, in that 2nd attempt, i have actually been releasing. this has caused me so much anxiety. i realize that it may be because some of the food i eat is not fully digested and turned into waste by the time i attempt to go.

i have looked for a solution, but honestly, I am at my wits end. laxatives are not an option, and if i attempt to eat in those 12 hrs beween when I eat and the 1st time i go, i experience extreme discomfort.

i have been following this routine for yrs, but only recently have i had problems. its not rly anything that someone should worry abt, after all im going the normal amount that a person should go right? i am also extremely healthy in every other aspect.

its just that i get so much anxiety knowing that i may not be completely "empty" (as in the digestive system) after my 1st attempt to poop after ive eaten.

for this reason, is there anything i can do to poop out everything ive eaten as fast as possible? how can i speed up digestion? how can i get food to become waste as fast as possible?

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.