Spinal cord stimulation

Posted , 2 users are following.

So doing my research on SCS I have been reading horrible outcomes. I just seen the therapist as required. But reading so many complications. I had back surgery on March 28th 2022 but no luck on my scatica. I have pain after sitting and even when I lay in bed. I can't reach high things as well. My scatica hurts every day. I have tried everything and was going to do the spinal cord stimulation. But after reading so many horrible outcomes, problem after problems with it, it doesn't seem worth it. People that don't live with chronic pain don't know what it is like. I was hopeful for the SCS but I have been having a bad feeling about it. Is there anyone that actually loves making the choice of doing it?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.