Spots on Skin - only surrounding liver area...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

I'm a relatively healthy 18 yr old and developed these spots surrounding my liver back in early September.

first pic is back in September

2nd is now (March)

Anyone have any idea what these are? I have no real pain in the area but sometimes when I have a dry cough, it almost feels like some of the spots are burning... this only lasts a few seconds and then back to normal. As you can see the difference between september and now is greater. imageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

at 18 though? I've played AAA sports my whole life and this just started happening after moving into my university dorm... Could it be related to food? Or sex?

• Posted

any other opinions guys?

• Posted

Dr seems to think its a fungal infection, prescribed Nizoral 3x a week for 3 weeks. Will update!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.