Started meloxicam 7.5mg today

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi everyone

has anyone tried meloxicam 7.5mg for osteoarthritis pain ? i have it in alot of my joints all over my body .

are the side effects bad on this medication as i am extremely sensitive to so many medications . was on naproxen but gave me awfull stomach issues. then tried celecoxib they made me have extremely high heart rate .

would be grateful to hear from anyone with experience on these meds

kind regards lisa

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i had the same reactions to those medications. it's a tough road to learn our limitations as we suffer from osteo. depending on what joint if knee, hips, ankles -joint replacement offers better mobility and improved quality of life.

• Posted

thankyou for your reply.

i have osteoarthritis in my spine and in right knee , fingers and both feet also neck so i am suffering badly with pain , nothing really helps me . i really feel like giving up as i can't live with this constant pain . doctors are so quick just to fob you off with any medication especially antidepressants which i do take .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.