Still searching for the perfect programme

Posted , 1 user is following.

Thank you for the interesting and informative posts on here.Like you all,I did a lot of research pre permanant implant but never realised that it could be months before I got relief.

In fairness my surgeon warned me I wouldnt be able to reduce my opiods for quite some time but in the 4 weeks, I have had NO RELIEF..none , not even the tiniest difference.

My only change is that because I'm doing so much less, as I'm recovering, the pain is less. However as soon as I push myself,try to walk a bit etc, the pain is as crippling as ever. My back pain is very localised, all lumbar, below the waist- not expecting high percentage of relief as problem is half mechanical but back against the wall and persuaded to try this as they can't do any more surgeries.

I haven't had much contact with co ordinator/Dr or Nevro as here in Ireland, we take l o n g holidays over Christmas.

Just wondering has anyone else had NO RELIEF and then suddenly you find a programme that works? glad of any encouragement!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.