Stomach pain diarrhea and passing out

Posted , 1 user is following.

For the past couple of years i have experienced stomach pains, followed by passing out, followed by very stinky diarrhea. Each time the GP has sent me for a Colonoscopy where they find nothing wrong. It has now happened about 5 times and i have no idea what it is.

It starts with stomach cramps and needing to go for a poo. When i sit on the loo nothing come out but i get light headed and the pain gets worse. The first time it happened i didn't know what was happening and woke up on the floor after passing out. Now i get on the floor before i pass out. Luckily i have a wet room a shower room. I start sweating and feeling really sick. The pain in my stomach is awful and each pain makes me poo diarrhea which absolutely stinks so bad. I may lay on the floor for 15 minutes or half an hour until the pain and diarrhea has gone. Then i feel really tired and exhausted.

I have no idea what is happening and the GP cannot explain it either. It is starting to get to me now as i'm worried it will happen when i am out somewhere. Can any one explain or have experienced this at all. My last episode was last night and the one before that was 4 weeks ago. There's no pattern at all. Can anyone help.........

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.