Strange skin reaction after mild exercise?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im an overweight 36 year old who just started exercising with an eliptical. I noticed afterward my upper legs are red with strange white blotches and feel odd to the touch. It doesnt hurt but is a sensation I cant really descibe. It lasts about 10-20 min. Is this a sign there's something wrong or is it just because of my weight and will go away once Im thinner? image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gryphon spirit sorry i can't help you with your worry, I too am overweight and can't really get into the right frame of mind to start dieting,I want to lose at least a stone and a half, I usually walk the dog and I have an exercise bike which is sometimes used as a clothes horse, harder now when there is a lockdown 😟

• Posted

It really is hard. exersize is just so boring. I'd rather be reading or playing computer games. I'm hoping that maybe its just that I'm so out of shape that my legs are reacting to a small work out at though it was a marathon, but I'm also worried it might be a sign of a circulatory problem.

• Posted

Gryphon Spirit

You are right exercise is boring,and with the lock down i find myself eating out of boredom,so i have been painting the living room ceiling today to keep busy, I used to go to unislim a number of years ago which helped but now i live out of town and it is costly and a distance away,i have put on a stone and a half since january,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.